Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using J24 Resourcing.
J24 Resourcing reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.
J24 Resourcing provides a service to bring Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and resumes.
Job Seeker personal data will be available to Employers visiting J24 Resourcing. Personal data includes a Name which is mandatory, an email Address which is mandatory and a Telephone Number which is optional.
Personal data provided by the user may be used by J24 Resourcing to notify the user of any news, and or promotional offers relating only to the J24 Resourcing website. The user can unsubscribe from these notifications at anytime.
J24 Resourcing will not disclose user personal data to any third party.
At J24 Resourcing we are ICO registered and do we take protecting the confidentiality of our clients and candidates seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following Privacy Statement:
1. English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted. In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998). For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998).
2. Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
3. You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and maintaining our records. You also consent to your data being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
4. Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to J24 Resourcing, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
5. Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
6. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
7. Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
8. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.
9. At present, the option of storing candidates CV's within our database exists, and at this time no option exists for third parties to access this database. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the site then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, we are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
J24 Resourcing may not be used for any of the following purposes:
The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
It is prohibited to use any text or images from J24 Resourcing for personal or commercial use.
J24 Resourcing does not hold responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
J24 Resourcing reserves the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
J24 Resourcing will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the 'Help' option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the contents of the Web site (including the design of the Web site) belong to J24 Resourcing and accordingly all rights are reserved. Visitors to the Web site are not permitted to copy, print or download information from the Web site without any permission from J24 Resourcing
J24 Resourcing limited visitors do not have any right to use J24 Resourcing Limited's trademarks without the express permission of J24 Resourcing Limited. The Web site may contain third party trademarks from time to time. Visitors do not have any right to use such third party trademarks without the express permission of that third party.
J24 Resourcing does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on the Web site or any information submitted to the Web site by third parties (including any curriculum vitae submitted to the Web site).
Any advice given on the website is for educational purposes only. Professional advice should be sought before applying any advice to particular circumstances.
J24 Resourcing hereby excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties in respect of quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any information contained on the Web site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
J24 Resourcing does not warrant that the Web site is free of computer viruses or any other harmful devices (‘Harmful Devices’) and accordingly J24 Resourcing shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising from any Harmful Devices.
In no event shall J24 Resourcing be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or loss (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings, and/or any claims made under third party contracts) howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of any access to the Web site or use of any information contained on the Web site.
The Web site may contain links to third party web sites from time to time; including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. such links are provided for information purposes only. J24 Resourcing is not responsible for the content of or the accuracy of information contained on such web sites. J24 Resourcing hereby excludes all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising as a result of accessing third party web sites from the links contained in the Web site.
This Site may contain links to other sites While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, please understand that we are not responsible for the content of, or the privacy practices employed by, other sites.
Any information submitted to the Web site by visitors shall be used by J24 Resourcing in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Any visitor who submits information to the Web site warrants that the information provided is complete, true and accurate in all respects.
We will use your information and the subsequent information we collect about you, to create a database. This database and the information it contains will be used by J24 Resourcing(and their clients) for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications, and skills not only for current work assignments but also for work assignments which we think may be of interest to you in the future.
We may also use your information to keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about future work opportunities, industry updates and additional products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and to conduct research and compile reports.
By responding to our subsequent enquires you are deemed to consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you. If you do not want to receive any information from either us or third parties, tell us when you next contact us.
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. To the extent possible, the application of any law of each European Community member state is excluded from having operation in respect of these Terms. For convenience these Terms may be translated into languages other than English. Should any dispute arise as to the meaning of particular terms then the English version of the Terms shall predominate over any translation.