Broomfield hospital are currently looking for a Sonographer (Band 7) to start immediately.
Shift Pattern Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00am to 18:00pm with possible weekends too.
- Undertake screening scans and counselling at 11+2 - 14+1 weeks gestation to fetal medicine standard
- 11 auditable conditions
- Nuchal Translucency trained
- Placental localisation
- Assessment of complex pathology
- Early pregnancy assessment and associated counseling
- Undertake third trimester growth scans
- Fetal Measurements
- Assessment of liquor volume
- Assessment of umbilical artery Doppler
- Assessment of uterine artery Doppler
- Assessment of mid cerebral artery Doppler
- Identification and assessment of complex third trimester abnormalities
- Follow pathways for a variety of pregnancy complications
- Undertake gynae scanning, abdominal, renal and small parts ultrasounds.
Competitive rates of pay
Staff Benefits and Discount scheme
24 hours on call service