Care workers required urgently to work day and night shifts (37 hours)in a residential care home for the elderly supporting residents to undertake personal tasks, including washing, showering, and toileting.
Other responsibilities are as below but not limited to:
- Serving food to residents and helping them to eat if they are physically weak
- Changing sheets and bedding and making the beds for service users
- Talking to patients to ease loneliness and feelings of isolation •Listening to the particular needs of service users and acting on these needs as appropriate
- Turning service users who are required to spend a lot of time in bed, in order to avoid bed sores
- Helping service users to move around their environment and to feel comfortable.
- Ensure that the service users living area is extremely clean and tidy
- Improving the mobility of service users